About Me

So what is this anyway?

EDIT: This piece of the site is under construction.


So, there are a lot of World of Warcraft gold-making blogs, and I like several of them. There is a lot of good advice all over.

However, what about gold information for those who are just starting or who are just starting on a new server? Certainly, gold in World of Warcraft isn't too hard to come by, but I want to make a blog for those who just started a level one on a server and are trying to get some gold for their mounts. That is what I am trying to do here.

My goal is to start a new character on a new server and examine some piece of gold making. I am not going to go into the high level gold making stuff, that is for others. This is to help you get started on gold making. Not all of the ideas are new, and when I post something, I will try and give credit to the place I read about it.

That is about it. If you want to contact me, you can send me an email to WoW.Ohnekase@gmail.com

You can also follow me on twitter: @WowOhnekase




Thursday, April 19, 2012

Meet MsOhnekase....on Deathwing: Week Four and Five

Ok, so welcome back to Deathwing.  I don't really have time to play today, however, its time for a new project. A Jewelcrafter.

Meet Windfinder


So, we are going to spend the next day or so leveling her.  I will let you know how it goes.

Also, here is an accounting of our sales for the past little while.



Day 1


Reposted my stuff, then started working on Windfinder.

Just some starting quest leveling today.

Day......


So, I know it has been a while, and unfortunately, it will have to be a lot longer of a while.  See, I lost my job last week, and it was really hard on me.  It is also hard on my pregnant wife and our livelihood.  As I strive to find a new job, I am kind of suspending my work here.  I have not played wow much anyway, so I couldn't really comment on it if I wanted to.  I am sorry for this, but Real life has to come first.

Thank you,

1 comment:

  1. You inspired me to create new character with simple goal - 1k gold saved per level. Lets see how far I will get :D

    ReplyDelete