About Me

So what is this anyway?

EDIT: This piece of the site is under construction.


So, there are a lot of World of Warcraft gold-making blogs, and I like several of them. There is a lot of good advice all over.

However, what about gold information for those who are just starting or who are just starting on a new server? Certainly, gold in World of Warcraft isn't too hard to come by, but I want to make a blog for those who just started a level one on a server and are trying to get some gold for their mounts. That is what I am trying to do here.

My goal is to start a new character on a new server and examine some piece of gold making. I am not going to go into the high level gold making stuff, that is for others. This is to help you get started on gold making. Not all of the ideas are new, and when I post something, I will try and give credit to the place I read about it.

That is about it. If you want to contact me, you can send me an email to WoW.Ohnekase@gmail.com

You can also follow me on twitter: @WowOhnekase




Thursday, April 5, 2012

Meet MsOhnekase....on Deathwing: Week Two

So, I was gonna do some stuff with the Mists of Pandaria Beta, but I didn't know what to do.  So for now, I will continue on this for week two.

Day 2


Here is where we are sitting.


So, not too much more.   The Bonechewer Spear I got sold for like 35 gold.

So, the plan today.  Lets get some more cooking stuff to turn into cocoa beans, then lets do a dungeon.  I want to hit 55.

Why 55?  Blasted lands.  Being an enchanter means I need dust and shards.  But it also means that I can get a lot of Transmogriphication items to sell.  And those are also really really good sellers.  Plus it is an area where I can get Runecloth.

So, I didn't get anything really to sell, but I did get a level, which is fine, cause that is part of what I am trying to get out of it.  I will let you know how our sales do the next time I am on.

Day 3 (Saturday)


OK, so weird thing happened.  I got a little bit of play time on Saturday.  It has been awhile since I have seriously played on a Saturday, but hey, I won't complain.


Nothing huge this time around.  I didn't sell a ton, but that is ok.  Lets see what we can do today.

OK, so I have wanted to do some DMF stuff on my Paladin cause he has quite a few Tickets.  So I decided to take a page from my own guides and see if I could get some money from the DMF.

First things first, I gotta learn Fishing.


Ok, so I did a couple things at the DMF.

1) I did all the games, and all the profession quests.  +5 in the profession plus xp plus the more tickets will be good.  I am going to try something with the tickets....

2) I tried to go and buy some replica armor to see if I could sell it on the AH.  Some of the Replica Dungeon Set is actually pretty cool, and you really cannot get the recolored models anywhere else (I am talking about the Deathmist, Heroism, etc.  The others are largely heirloom items).  I decided on the Rogue chest piece (don't remember what it is called), but....I need to be level 60.  Oh well, I can wait.

3)  Fishing.  Lots of good loot to be had in those crates.  Especially for low level me.  So I fished.


There was a little competition, and a couple 85s running around, but I was lucky and they decided that they didn't feel like PVPing the crap out of me.  So I spent probably 1/2 hour fishing, give or take a bit.  Here is what I posted on the AH.


A lot, I will show you how I did the next post.

Well, that will do it for Week two.  I am working on Week 3 day 1 now.

See ya next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment