About Me

So what is this anyway?

EDIT: This piece of the site is under construction.


So, there are a lot of World of Warcraft gold-making blogs, and I like several of them. There is a lot of good advice all over.

However, what about gold information for those who are just starting or who are just starting on a new server? Certainly, gold in World of Warcraft isn't too hard to come by, but I want to make a blog for those who just started a level one on a server and are trying to get some gold for their mounts. That is what I am trying to do here.

My goal is to start a new character on a new server and examine some piece of gold making. I am not going to go into the high level gold making stuff, that is for others. This is to help you get started on gold making. Not all of the ideas are new, and when I post something, I will try and give credit to the place I read about it.

That is about it. If you want to contact me, you can send me an email to WoW.Ohnekase@gmail.com

You can also follow me on twitter: @WowOhnekase




Saturday, December 17, 2011

Great GM comment. Made me laugh.


I had an issue with my Book of Glyph Mastery on my main server and put in a ticket.  The GM was very nice and very funny.  Thought I would post this piece of it cause it made me laugh a lot.

Great work, Blizzard.  You guys work very hard and we really appreciate the help you give us.

No comments:

Post a Comment