About Me

So what is this anyway?

EDIT: This piece of the site is under construction.


So, there are a lot of World of Warcraft gold-making blogs, and I like several of them. There is a lot of good advice all over.

However, what about gold information for those who are just starting or who are just starting on a new server? Certainly, gold in World of Warcraft isn't too hard to come by, but I want to make a blog for those who just started a level one on a server and are trying to get some gold for their mounts. That is what I am trying to do here.

My goal is to start a new character on a new server and examine some piece of gold making. I am not going to go into the high level gold making stuff, that is for others. This is to help you get started on gold making. Not all of the ideas are new, and when I post something, I will try and give credit to the place I read about it.

That is about it. If you want to contact me, you can send me an email to WoW.Ohnekase@gmail.com

You can also follow me on twitter: @WowOhnekase




Friday, December 2, 2011

Meet Ohnekase: Quick Gold Tips: Cooking Daily

Hey all,

Again, Ohnekase will not be joining us this time.  Instead, I found/heard about a quick gold making tip that I think we can make some money off of and I am going to be using in the future.

It has to do with cooking.  Now, I am not a big fan on cooking as a strong money maker (at least not until higher levels).

However, it does allow you to do a daily every day wherever you are leveling and get tokens which can be spent on neat items.

It is this item that I want to mention.

Cooking Daily


The cooking dailies are usually fairly easy.  I would say that probably anyone can do them, though it gets even easier as you get levels.

For example, lets take a look at a simple cooking quest, courtesy of Wowhead (in Orgrimmar).


Ok, not too hard a quest (we may have to be level 10 if Wowhead is to be believed, but that is still low level).  Go grab a couple of barrels of Rice from the Trolls and get XP (scales with level) and some gold.  But the big thing we get is Chef's reward.  Why is this good news?

Simple.



So we get Cocoa Beans from the Imported Supplies.  Cocoa beans are used in Cooking to make Chocolate Chip Cookies, among other things.

So, how much do these go for?

Lets check a server on The Undermine Journal

On Earthen Ring, US.  Horde.

So, 3 gold each.  Lets say we get only 20 of them (I am pretty sure you get more, but dont hold me to that).  That is still 60 gold for a few minutes of work.

I am going to use this and, if you need money, look into this too.



That is my quick tip this time around.  Hope it helps ya.

See ya next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment