About Me

So what is this anyway?

EDIT: This piece of the site is under construction.


So, there are a lot of World of Warcraft gold-making blogs, and I like several of them. There is a lot of good advice all over.

However, what about gold information for those who are just starting or who are just starting on a new server? Certainly, gold in World of Warcraft isn't too hard to come by, but I want to make a blog for those who just started a level one on a server and are trying to get some gold for their mounts. That is what I am trying to do here.

My goal is to start a new character on a new server and examine some piece of gold making. I am not going to go into the high level gold making stuff, that is for others. This is to help you get started on gold making. Not all of the ideas are new, and when I post something, I will try and give credit to the place I read about it.

That is about it. If you want to contact me, you can send me an email to WoW.Ohnekase@gmail.com

You can also follow me on twitter: @WowOhnekase




Thursday, December 15, 2011

Meet Ohnekase: Quick Money Making Post: Winter Veil

Meet Ohnekase.

Earthen Ring, US

Ok, so this post is kinda out of order because I have another Making the Grade Post ready to drop (I like to be a week ahead), however, I read some blogs this morning, saw something easy and amazing, and looked it up myself.  I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

From Earthen Ring, US

This is on Day 1 of the Winter Veil thing, but I don't want a bump in Small Egg prices to leave me behind.  So, I am doing a quick post to show where I can make money.

Small Eggs...?  Really, do they not have chicken's anywhere for something like this...?

Ok, so well, we know small eggs are huge, here is why.

Not the buttons.  Not my gumdrop buttons.
So, you need five of those if you want to do a quests for Greatfather Winter (and 1 Ice Cold Milk, maybe I should see about that too).

So, remember when I said people are lazy?  Well, they are.  As such, we can get a ton of these and sell them.  So, I am going to take the advice of Vile from his guide Vile's golden auctions (found here:  http://vilesauctions.blogspot.com/2011/12/cookie-season.html)

So, we are going to farm some dragonhawks and we will see what we can find.  Also, note that on Ohnekase, I can also skin and get some leather, getting double money :).  We are going to farm for 15 minutes and see where we get to.


Let get it started.

There were a lot of already dead Birds, cause other people did it.
Skinning still gives me leather, woo.

Lots more skinning to do.

There they are.

AoE Hunting woo.

More killin.

I grabbed some skeletons on the way for some quick XP.
No time at all to do, and I get XP.

OK, so I went over a little, cause I wanted to get 2 stacks, and I was just short.

So, 17 minutes and I ended with 2 stacks of Small Eggs.  I could have done faster and better with mounts and such, but this worked fine.  Plus I got 1 stack of light leather and 1 stack of ruined leather stacks.

Lets sell them...


OK, so I put them up and the Leather up.  Lets take a look at what we posted.

Didn't forget the pets.
Ok, so notice that before I could take a screen shots, one stack of 5 sold.  I will keep on this and try and give more as it comes.

Conclusion


This is kinda an out of order post because of the timing.  Keep this up, I would bet you can make some good money on this.  Besides, it was only a bit of work and the leather and such alone, I bet I could make some money off of.

So, not much else to say for now, but keep looking at these kinds of things.  Remember, people are lazy and will always make room for you to make some gold.

So, next time, we will get back to your regularly schedule blog...

See ya next time...

1 comment:

  1. For a quick 20g, post a stack of the Holiday Spices for 1g each, no really, they will buy it!
    Same for the Ice Cold Milk, yes the vendors are right outside the AH, and they still buy it.

    ReplyDelete